17 February 2006

Emails lost in oblivion

If anyone has been sending emails to my Yale email address in the recent 6 weeks and not getting a response, this is why...

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at yahoo.com.
I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses. This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.

67.28.113.19 failed after I sent the message.
Remote host said: 554 delivery error: dd This user doesn't have a yahoo.com account (joanne.lim@yahoo.com) [0] - mta258.mail.re2.yahoo.com

--- Below this line is a copy of the message.
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 16:38:11 -0800 (PST)
From: Joanne
Subject: wrong email forwarding address
To: joanne.lim@yahoo.com
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

Hi Joanne,

I am also another Joanne Lim and I have an email forwarding service under my Yale alumni. I had accidentally typed your address to forward to instead of mine, so I think you have been getting some of my emails these 6 weeks or so. I am very sorry about this and have just rectified the problem. Would you still have those emails? I believe there was one yesterday from Panama and possibly replies from some other people earlier on. Some of these could be quite important to me.

If you stilll have, I would really appreciate it if you can forward to me. But if you have deleted it, could you tell me the content of the emails if you still recall the gist of them?

I'm really sorry about this and for spamming your inbox with my wrongly forwarded emails. Thanks in advance and hope to hear from you soon.

Cheers,
Joanne

No comments:

Post a Comment